My Modern Mom Store

Tuesday

Gadget Update

So about a week ago I added some gadgets and asked what people thought of them... Well they stink. The gadgets themselves were neat, however the creator made them to hack and redirect sites that used them. After numerous tries and visits to the help forum I have removed all the "fun" gadgets. From now on we will be sticking with gadgets that come directly from google and amazon.com and no where else. Unfortunately that means more ads for you. Plus side would be potentially more money for me... we will see. At this point I am just very thankful to have my site back in working order. I did find an mp3 player gadget from Amazon as well, so that is kind of fun. You can listen to snippets of songs from all genres and choose to download them if you want. My daughter is having a great time with that one! Dance Mama! Dance! AND she hasn't gotten bored yet since it only plays about 30 seconds of each song.

No comments:

Post a Comment