My Modern Mom Store

Tuesday

RedGage.com Goals

I have decided I LOVE RedGage. The site took a little while to figure out but now it is going well. It's VERY easy to upload content and there are a bunch of helpful tutorials. So.... goal time.

I have many pictures already on my computer thousands really. So my goal is to upload at least 100 pictures to the Redgage.com site by the end of March. Well you might look at that and say if I have literally thousands of pictures doesn't that goal seem a little small? Welll #1 Most of those pictures are of my family. And most importantly I don't post pictures of my kids in public domains. It's a personal thing, but you know there are unfortunately a lot of creepy people out there and you just never know. #2 I think more than 100 would be overwhelming to view in that short period of time. I'll mostly be posting "things" that I found interesting to look at. I have pictures of tree leaves and "Yellow Fungus" or mushrooms, that I really found interesting but maybe others won't. I also know that I will need to supplement my current pictures with others that I will need to take. #3 I'm not one to just upload content so that it's there either. I have taken unique pictures for over 15 years just because I wanted to. Especially of nature. nature has always fascinated me. From the shadows on the ground or in the trees to water of the Mississippi River flowing over rocks. Interesting statues both big and small and the color of the sky, or the shape of clouds. It all fascinates me and draws me in. I hope you will check them out and I hope you enjoy them. On Redgage I am knowledgablejen just like on ehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment