My Modern Mom Store

Monday

February ehow earnings update

Well I set my goals mid month and am doing ok at them. My $ earnings have increased significantly. I have made well over 10 times what I did in January. My article goal was to have 100 articles by the end of March so I am behind there with only 29 articles written... My 2nd goal for March was to double whatever my earnings were on Feb 28th by March 31st. I still think this is a reasonable goal and if I am able to buckle down and write the remaining 71 articles this month than there shouldn't be a problem. Not having the motivation to write in about a week when I need to write atleast 2 articles a day however will be a much greater obstacle to overcome. Many of my article will start to mature this month and hit that window of 4-6 weeks where they say you will see what your average views per month should be for that article as the search engines should have picked it up at that time. We will see how I do and I will try to update about once a week on my progress. Motivation is low even though I can see the returns, so any help to keep me motivated is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment