My Modern Mom Store

Monday

Redgage Update March 1st

I am doing well at Redgage and working towards my goals. I did reach the 100 content upload goal I set for myself when I started well ahead of time. Because of this I have increased my goal to have 200 content uploads by the end of March. I can upload links to my ehow articles which I have done and hope that this will increase cross traffic between my Redgage content and ehow articles. I plan to start writing children's book reviews to upload as I don't want to post How To articles on more than one site. Between my own love of reading and my 4 children I feel this will be an easy and fullfilling topic for me to write on. I really want to focus on more knowledge based content this month now that I have many of my favorite photos uploaded. I am really enjoying the Redgage community and can't wait to see how this all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment