My Modern Mom Store

Monday

Blog Gadgets

So I decided I didn't like all the empty space that was on the left side of my blog when you scrolled down so I have added some "gadgets" and am wondering what people think of them. I am also wondering if anyone knows how to adjust the blog screen. I like the brown border but think the space could be used better with a smaller border. This would allow you the reader to not have to scroll down as often to continue reading posts. Also some of the gadgets I found I really think are neat. Like the Dads movie review, but you can't view the whole thing at once. How annoying to have to move from side to side to view a movie review. Very cool application though, specifically made to review kids movies for parents so you don't end up sitting through a dud! I also think the graffiti artist app is great fun, when you don't hve to scroll every 2 seconds... So at any rate looking for feed back and if no one else knows how to adjust the frames I will probably be taking them back down and looking for other interesting gadgets that fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment