My Modern Mom Store

Wednesday

Redgage Update 3/4

Well I haev to say if I loved Redgage before I don't even know how I feel about it now! I was checking my e-mail and noticed a number of comment notifications about one particular post, so I went on RG to see what was up and here is one of my blog posts featured on RedGage.com! Thrilled would definately be an accurate description. You see other content featured and you think "that would be neat if they thought something of mine was good enough to be featured" but when it happens for the first time the feeling is just out of this world. To be fair when I was thinking about content that would be featured I never really expected to see one of my blog posts there. I thought maybe one of the pictures of the Russian Grizzly Bear was a possibility because I have gotten such great comments on the photograph details. So I go on with my day and decide to check my e-mail again just before going to bed. that was a mistake! Now I'm all excited all over again because I also won the Daily Contest on Redgage! You can enter knowledge based content that you have written such as blogs and articles or documents (not photos or links which are the majority of my content) into a daily contest. The winner of the daily contest wins $25.00 My Redgage earnings went from about $0.60 to over $28.00 in under 24 hours! Now I know many of you reading this are my friends from ehow and Redgage so you know how this feels when you see a decent number for the first time. It's great! But now I can't sleep because I am all wound up... LOL oh well. At least I am wound up over something good and not something bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment