My Modern Mom Store

Wednesday

New article site

I have more news... A few weeks ago I applied to be an examiner at examiner.com for the Twin Cities/Minneapolis/St. Paul MN site. After having them review my ehow articles and my blog and requesting an additional article writing sample... I have been accepted! Today is just full of firsts. I will be, once everything gets set up fully the new childrens arts and crafts examiner for the Twin Cities Examiner. I am very excited to write for examiner.com it is another different form of writing for me. Unlike Redgage where post my photos, blogs, and links to my ehow articles, or ehow where I post only How To articles. This will be my first experience writing articles in a very specific niche. As you will know if you have read any of my previous how to articles or my photos I am a very multi dimensional interest sort of person. I look forward to writing still mainly how to articles in the childrens crafts niche and think I will have fun throwing in reviews of local craft activities I experience with my children as well. So as my internet writing experience seems to really be taking off at this point I wish all of you luck in your ventures as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment