My Modern Mom Store

Friday

First Examiner.com article uploaded

I applied and was approved to be the children's crafts examiner for the Twin Cities Examiner.com site earlier this week. When approved you have 3 days to upload your first article for review before it goes live on the site. Well ok I wrote and article for them to review already that's not published so I had that, but realized tonight that with everything else going on I hadn't even signed on! So here I am on the 3rd day signing in for the first time reading the user agreement (and yes I really do read most of those things) and figuring out how to upload articles and what sort of tagging and categorizing you need to do with each article.... Thank goodness it is one of the easiest sites I have ever had to navigate! So easy to load and categorize my article! Now I just hope they like it when they review it. It is supposed to be locally specific and for this one I wasn't sure how to make it local other than to say "buy your supplies at your local craft store" but I tried. The great thing about the examiner site is they also have training tutorials just like Redgage so hopefully when I have time later this week I can go back and view some of them. I think I will have to write reviews of local places to go with your child and make crafts in order to make it easier for me to make the articles more locally specific. That's alright, I love writing about what I do with my kids and it will allow me to provide a good article detailing what ages the crafts are appropriate and how big of a mess they make this way... When I get my profile up after the review I will post it here for anyone who's interested to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment