My Modern Mom Store

Tuesday

Joined RedGage to earn more passive income

So I love writing articles for ehow but wanted to broaden my earnings opportunities. I think that I have found that with Redgage. I will continue to write for ehow but Redgage allows you to upload photos. I LOVE taking photos and have for years and now I have found a place to share them and possibly make money as well. When looking around the site I noticed that some people upload their personal photos of family activities and such. I'm not real big on putting my kids faces on the internet so you won't see many of those from me. I have a few pictures of my kids looking at things from the back that I put up but that's it. Mostly I take nature pictures. I love to see the way that nature appears under different light and the patterns that occur without any planning. So that's mostly what you will find posted from me. Plants and animals and various "things" that I just had to take a picture of. It brings me great joy to take pictures and I hope there are others who will enjoy my personal art.

No comments:

Post a Comment